I’m excited to announce that I am now a contributing daily editor for foodista.com. They are in the process of updating their site and once they do I will link my site up so that all of the posts appear here. In the meantime, you can find all of my articles here.
My favorite posts, so far:
1. Ultimate Foodie Gift Guide for Mom – Fun gifts for mom or any foodie in your life.
2. 6 Recipes to Nourish and Inspire on Cinco de Mayo - Even beyond the May 5th celebration these are some seriously nutritious and delicious Mexican recipes.
3. Protein for Breakfast- This is definitely one of my catch-phrases and explains why breakie truly is the most important meal of the day.
4. 10 Brain Boosting Tips- Who couldn’t use a boost in our hectic modern world?
5. 5 Gluten Free Cakes Fit for a Queen – Get your just desserts with these nutrient dense delights.
6. Wheatless Wednesday – I have a dream that Wheatless Wednesday will become as popular as Meatless Monday.
7. Artistic View of GMO – GMO (genetically modified organisms) education is a passion of mine and this artist does an amazing job via video.
8. Real Food is Not Elitist- This is a very important message to get across, and thankfully Eric Schlosser (Fast Food Nation) does an excellent job.
For those of you in the New York area, come and check out my FREE talk on gluten free living, Saturday May14th at the New Understanding street fair in Brooklyn. Here is the full line-up. I will also be giving a talk to parents May 21st at the Brooklyn Junior Leagues Kid’s in the Kitchen event.
PS. Feel free to leave any suggestions (via the comments) for topics that you’d like to see me cover on Foodista.